Sunday, September 25, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes!
To my daughter-in-law Stephanie and her mom, Angela, for showing up with all the great food this afternoon!




 To my daughter Amy for making the birthday day cake -- dark chocolate fudge with some autumn frosting leaves! Very creative when you realized we only had a half-package of powdered sugar in the house and it was already past 11 p.m. last night!


And thanks for buying those steaks and surprising me.  Now that you asked the butcher all about buying steaks, you can pick them out every time.  


And I appreciate my hubby's good intentions to cook dinner (although, he somehow appearred  just as the steaks came off the grill....) 


I had a great day! And thanks, Kim, for the new freezer. It's already filled with homemade salsa and spaghetti sauce! Love to everyone!

No comments: