Thursday, October 18, 2012

Grandpa Jay's Funeral

Grandkids and great-grandkids of Jay Milton Sagers. 
Preparing for military rites.

Preparing for military rites.
My siblings - Nate, Hallie, Christi, Matt (me) and Travis.
My dad's funeral was today.  I'm going to write more about this, but it was quite a day, with a roller coaster of emotions, seeing friends and family. We shared many memories, tears and even some laughs.  For now I just want to post some photos.


My family- Kim, me, Jess, Jayden, Stephanie, Amy, Anthony, Jacklyn, Eric, Lonn and Chelsea.

My niece and nephew, Brittany and Austin Keller.

Taking a moment by Grandpa's casket.

The flowers from grandkids and great-grandkids with Dad's boots and rope entwined.

Kim and I bid farewell to Dad at the cemetery.

Dad's many shooting honors, including a letter from Charlton Heston.



Nate and Truth Ann's family.

More of Dad's photos and honors.

Matt and Janice's family.

Christi and Jerry's family.

Hallie's family - Austin and Brittany.

Matt, Christi and me with Dad in 2011.  We
already miss you!

No comments: