Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Utahn Needs Votes for the Pillsbury Bake-Off

Awhile back I wrote that the Pillsbury Bake-Off was accepting entries, and that it had a new format that includes online voting.

 I found this comment posted to my column in the Standard-Examiner from Kirsten LaKose:


Hi Valerie,
I came across this article and I just had to share some great news - I've been chosen as a semi-finalist in the 2013 Pillsbury Bake-Off! My recipe, Corn and Chile Biscuit Bake, is now part of the online voting round and needs lots of votes to make it into the finals!
I live in Orem and I'm the only Utah resident in the Amazing Doable Dinners category that is competing right now. If anyone wants to help my recipe make it to the finals, you can vote now through March 28 at www.Bakeoff.com. Thanks!

So anyone who wants to help Kirsten LaKose of Orem get to the Pillsbury Bake-off finals, be sure to cast your vote! 

No comments: